SIGN UP FOR FREE SILVER MEMBERSHIP TODAY
KIWI TRAVEL CLUB
Established in 2003 by Wellington couple, Athol & Diane Greentree, Kiwi Travel Club offers members a comprehensive package of travel services which include:
- Escorted Group and Independent Club and Partner Tours.
- Online Booking via Expedia for Flights, Hotels, Holiday Homes, Rental Cars and much more.
- Travel Accounts & Card Services.
- Flexible Booking & Payment Terms with access to Travel Loans and Finance
- Itinerary Planning and Booking Services.
- Comprehensive Travel Insurance with Cancel for Any Reason Cover.
- Silver membership: Is free with access to most Kiwi Club Travel Services on a pay as you go basis.
- Gold Membership: Gold Members pay an annual membership fee payable monthly on auto-renew, which offers members additional included benefits with access to a comprehensive range of travel services, payment plans and travel finance options.
To request our Kiwi Travel Clubs membership brochure, click here.
Time payment options
Many members are on fixed incomes and we do our best to help spread your holiday costs.
We offer two interest free payment options. Book any tour and select the option that suits you best.
Option 1: We accept part payments of your tour cost at any time – You can pay by internet banking or by direct deposit into our Kiwi Bank Travel Club Account – The account number is on your tour invoice.
Option 2: If you would rather pay a fixed amount weekly, fortnightly or monthly we will send you regular invoices for the amount you select. If you have internet banking simply click on “the Pay Now button” on the invoice, select your bank and login into your account to authorise the payment. This is a secure payment service provided by POLI. No APs or Direct debits – If you are unable to make payment let us know and we will cancel the invoice and adjust future invoices.
Please note our normal payment terms still apply. Full payment is still required by the date stated on your tour invoice. For some tours airfares need to be paid in full by a specified date.
Low cost deposit cover
For an additional payment of NZD $50 per person we will refund your deposit in full should you be unable to travel due to unforeseen circumstances. Please note carefully a refund is not available if for any reason you change your mind and decide not to travel. Cover ends once full payment is due as shown on the tour invoice.