Kiwi Travel Club Tours
Join the Kiwi Travel Club Members Program and receive the following benefits:
- Regular tour updates with hot deals, early bird specials and member only offers
- Exclusive club style tours not available from travel agents or other travel web sites
- No travel agent service fees or additional charges
- Guaranteed departures on most tours
- Low cost deposit cover for unforeseen events (terms and conditions apply)
- Interest free time payment options – 24-hour, 7-day account access via web
- Discounted travel insurance (terms and conditions apply)
- Cover for all ages including over sixties
- Many pre-existing conditions covered automatically
- Other conditions may be covered after assessment
- Foreign currency cash travel cards arranged
Time payment options
Many members are on fixed incomes and we do our best to help spread your holiday costs.
We offer two interest free payment options. Book any tour and select the option that suits you best.
Option 1: We accept part payments of your tour cost at any time – You can pay by internet banking or by direct deposit into our Kiwi Bank Travel Club Account – The account number is on your tour invoice.
Option 2: If you would rather pay a fixed amount weekly, fortnightly or monthly we will send you regular invoices for the amount you select. If you have internet banking simply click on “the Pay Now button” on the invoice, select your bank and login into your account to authorise the payment. This is a secure payment service provided by POLI. No APs or Direct debits – If you are unable to make payment let us know and we will cancel the invoice and adjust future invoices.
Please note our normal payment terms still apply. Full payment is still required by the date stated on your tour invoice. For some tours airfares need to be paid in full by a specified date.
Low cost deposit cover
For an additional payment of NZD $50 per person we will refund your deposit in full should you be unable to travel due to unforeseen circumstances. Please note carefully a refund is not available if for any reason you change your mind and decide not to travel. Cover ends once full payment is due as shown on the tour invoice.